Dress code is comfortable and clean. When we go to the range, you may wear a Cap, no open toed shoes, or exposed neck lines. No sleeveless shirts and no shorts.
Special equipment and ammunition requirements;
BASIC PISTOL SHOOTING CLASS
• Ear protection
• Eye protection (clear)
• Handgun: any; whatever you have. Bring a back-up if you have one.
• 100 rounds of ammunition per handgun.
• Firearms cleaning kit (if you don’t have one, we have kits for sale)
• Handgun owner’s manual/optional
• Shirt/apron that will not get ruined if you get gun oil on it.
• Firearm rentals may be available